Over 150,000 Pageviews!

     It was probably way past time for a Stats post to thank my blog readers. This month kirstentacular reached the most pageviews eve...


     It was probably way past time for a Stats post to thank my blog readers. This month kirstentacular reached the most pageviews ever, 8,381, in a single month. Also, somewhere in the middle of the month I reached 150,000 total page views which I think is a huge milestone. You can see previous Stat posts under the Stats label on my blog.




     Also, I really did not understand what flickr was all about or how to use it to maximize the exposure of my design partners. I have really gotten into that social platform and now my picture views are usually somewhere between 1000-2000 and my favs 99+. So thank you flickr community! Thank you for the views, faves, and comments too! flickrites are really great about comments and I really love that feedback. You can check out my flickr stream here:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/kirstentacular/. Please follow me on flickr and I will follow you back!


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!