Restless Tryst

     Indyra is a brand that has been on the grid since at least 2006 when I started SL. I tend to enjoy supporting long standing fashio...


     Indyra is a brand that has been on the grid since at least 2006 when I started SL. I tend to enjoy supporting long standing fashion houses and its easy with the sophisticated fashion of Indyra that often come with cute accessories too! This new dress and necklace both texture change to five colors via HUD. The beaded necklace set comes included with the dresses too. The dress is also materials enabled and reflections move with you as you move.  My Magika hair is also brand new today. I love Magika hair releases and this one is suave and sexy at the same time. Have a great Sunday!


     Here are all the variations of this outfit. You can mix n' match the necklaces and dress colors too. I really love this sexy cocktail dress set. 



Shoes: fri.day - Cora.Heels (Nude) - Slink
Hair: Magika [Hair] Restless *NEW*
Necklace: {Indyra} Alexandria Necklace *NEW*
Dress:{Indyra} Tryst *NEW* 
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley v2 <Peach>
Pose 1: Everglow Girls 350
Pose 2: fri.day Model pose 6

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!