Floral Love Affair

      I mentioned last weekend that I was in love with FDD Stories and that love affair continues. This fantasy brand is making fitm...


      I mentioned last weekend that I was in love with FDD Stories and that love affair continues. This fantasy brand is making fitmesh works of art made for the Maitreya mesh body. I can't remember loving a dress as much as this one in a long time. I feel like a storybook princess. You can find this brand new dress in 8 color combinations, most not near as girly as this pink one which is my favorite, at the new round of The Fantasy Collective. I accessorized with aisling Dame des Fleurs floral set and a Lode head accessory that you can find at the current round of The Chapter Four


      Yes, I am really in love with all these items! My pretty updo is new from Doe (formerly ploom) at My Attic. Get this cute updo while its only 95L during the duration of this event. 


Head Accessory: *LODE*- Magone Crown [violet] @ The Chapter Four May
Accessories: .aisling. Dame des Fleurs Bracelet, Arms, Hands Gold
Necklace: .aisling. Dame des Fleurs Necklace Black RARE
Hair: Doe: Foxy /Streaks/ - Fatpack @ My Attic May
Dress: FDD Stories *Bonitta* FitMesh Dress Rose1 @ The Fantasy Collective
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Earrings: Donna Flora ROSALINDA earrings
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley v2 <Peach>
Pose: Everglow Flora 5 and 3/ Teleport to Everglow

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!