Mulholland House

The last home I featured from the Home and Garden Expo was a country cottage home. So now for something completely different. Mulhollan...


The last home I featured from the Home and Garden Expo was a country cottage home. So now for something completely different. Mulholland house by Barnesworth Anubis @ Home and Garden Expo has a very modern and sleek design. I was so very lagged out at the Expo that trying to turn on shadows or other photography elements was just not possible. I could not even move without crashing. I am just excited that I got the house to rez for me! This house sits on a 29 X 28 footprint and you can buy it 3 ways 1) house only 73 prims, 2) house and furniture 301 prims, or 3) furniture only 228 prims. If you are in the market for something far away from shabby chic, something sophisticated and modern, this might be your new dream home. 




Important Dates and Things to Do:

  • Home and Garden Expo 2012 ends May 28th
  • Culture Shock Ends May 26th (tomorrow)
  • There are a TON of memorial day weekend only sales all over the grid!


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!