Sexy Sexin' (with a box)

I got this pose set from Olive Juice and I have been waiting for the right outfit to wear for it. Blacklace gave us this sexy yet sweet l...

I got this pose set from Olive Juice and I have been waiting for the right outfit to wear for it. Blacklace gave us this sexy yet sweet lingerie set for their TGIF for 99L and I decided it needed some sexy sits. I really love polka dots!





To TP to the stores below, see my store list on the side bar of my blog --->

  • Poses: Olive Juice Sexy Sexin' (with a box)
  • Lingerie: ~Blacklace~ Let's Play: Blush & Black Polka Dot & Underbust
  • Shoes: [PM] Pixel Mode : Luna : Dots: Black w/White
  • Necklace and Bracelet: Virtual Impressions Danielle in black Pearls
  • Earrings: Je Suis precieuse earhoops
  • Hair: Truth Pandora
Love, Kirsten Corleone






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!