New York

I went shopping in New York tonight. That's the wonder of SL. You can jaunt off to many real life destinations and visit the replica...

I went shopping in New York tonight. That's the wonder of SL. You can jaunt off to many real life destinations and visit the replica in SL with a touch of a button. My favorite replica ever was Walt Disney World. Unfortunately that magical destination is no longer in SL. So New York it was. Second to shopping, I love to explore places in SL. 


I took the bus. Got tired of walking around in these heels!


Then after my rest I took a stroll in Central Park. Of course that was after hitting all the cute shops you see on the right. New York is nothing if not full of cute shops!



  • Hair: Truth Hilary with roots
  • Top: Ricielli minitop sequined gold
  • Pants: Ricielli Denim pants/ mustard
  • Purse: Ricielli YUSE bag mustard
  • Jewelry: Earthstones Inlaid Spirit Set
  • Shoes: Celoe Xylia Pumps patina
  • Skin: League Jen
  • Makeup: Blacklace Beauty Pout Lipgloss 7
Love, Kirsten Corleone



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!