Baiastice, elikatira, Blacklace Beauty

Baiastice has been cranking out tons of new mesh stuff lately and I simply fell in love with this dress and the new shoes at Culture Sh...


Baiastice has been cranking out tons of new mesh stuff lately and I simply fell in love with this dress and the new shoes at Culture Shock. I really love this dress because as much as I am loving mesh the one thing I miss is styling- mixing and matching and layering from different designers and brands. It is hard to do with mesh, and this outfit is all one piece, but it "looks" layered- which I thought was cool!



Look at the shape of these new shoes. I love them because they are so different than anything else I have seen and they have great lines. These shoes are mesh and so detailed in their construction. They are at Culture Shock now, but I assume they will move to the main Baiastice store after the event.


OH I love this new hair from elikatira. I wear my hair in this loopy ponytail all the time in RL. Such a classic look! 


I am blogging my new Lara Hurley skin that I wore yesterday, but with makeup from Blacklace Beauty. I really love the makeup coming out of Blacklace lately. It is fast becoming one of my favorite makeup stores and these new pout lipsticks are definitely one of the reasons why. They are gorgeous, come in matte and with gloss, and I have worn them on 1) League, 2) Hush, 3) Belleza, and 4) Lara Hurley skins and they look amazing on every skin I try them on. They are made so well they blend right in and have none of those sharp edges you sometimes see in tattoo lipsticks. I urge you to go try some makeup from Blacklace Beauty. I know I am really impressed by their selection!

The last thing I wanted to mention was my jewelry. It is not "new", but it is new to me =). It is from Je Suis and as with a lot of their jewelry, it is color change. It has three different sets of beads and you can change the colors making this pretty set really versatile. 

To TP to the stores below, see my store list on the side bar of my blog -->

  • Dress: Baiastice Oragami suit azure/grey
  • Shoes: Baiastice Santigold mesh pump sky
  • Hair: elikatira Memoir
  • Skin: Lara Hurley Katya natural
  • Makeup: Blacklace Beauty Two Tone Eyeshadow 5 and Pout Gloss 12
  • Jewelry: Je Suis africain long necklace, short necklace, and ear hoops


Love, Kirsten Corleone


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!