Happy Halloween 2015

      Oh it has been a great Halloween month in Second Life! I love this holiday. I hope you got your Livalle Halloween special shoe...



      Oh it has been a great Halloween month in Second Life! I love this holiday. I hope you got your Livalle Halloween special shoes for FLF. If you missed them, I just went to the store and they are still there- Just click the poster (but I would hurry). My Blueberry top and AviCandy tights can both be found at Mesh Body Addicts. This awesome event ends November 10th, so only about 10 shopping days left. My Doe hair is available at Kawaii Project. It is very Wednesay Addams and aptly named Wednesday. I think its great hair for today as well as cute braids for any time. Finally, TAG Gacha ends today. What a fun event TAG Gacha is! My Stockholm & Lima Neon accessories, Nomad furniture, and OMEN decor are all part of TAG Gacha. 



      If you are looking for fun things to do in SL tonight, check out my Six Fun Things you Can't Miss for Halloween 2015 blog post!



Necklace: (Yummy) Bottle Necklace - Flask/Sand @ Epiphany Gacha
Skirt: Blueberry - Letia - Belted - Slink - Stoned/ Teleport
Top: Blueberry - Long Sleeve Tops - Slink @ Mesh Body Addicts
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.2
Hair: Doe: Wednesday @ Kawaii Project
Attached: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique/ Teleport
Wings: Stockholm&Lima: Neon Bat Wings *TAG Gacha*
Ears: Stockholm&Lima: Neon Kitty Ears *TAG Gacha*
Shoes: {Livalle} Rhiannon -Platform Heels- Orange Bats (Slink)/ Teleport
Tights: AviCandy Halloween Mega Pack @ Mesh Body Addicts
Skin/Head Applier: [Pink Fuel] <Apricot> - Morgana - CATWA Head Applier/ Teleport
NOMAD // Small Gothic Table *TAG Gacha*
O.M.E.N - Fairytale Villains - Town Base *TAG Gacha*
O.M.E.N - Fairytale Villains - Evil Step-Mother Manor *TAG Gacha*
O.M.E.N - Fairytale Villains - Queen of Hearts *TAG Gacha*
O.M.E.N - Fairytale Villains -  A... Goblin King? *TAG Gacha*
O.M.E.N - Fairytale Villains - Headless Horsemen Bridge *TAG Gacha*
O.M.E.N - Fairytale Villains - Sea Witch's Cave *TAG Gacha*
O.M.E.N - Fairytale Villains - Her Snow Castle MYSTERY *TAG Gacha*
NOMAD // Gothic Settee *TAG Gacha*
Pose: NanTra Syzygy 2/ Teleport


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!