Martia

      Mesh Body Addicts opened a few days ago. Did you guys see the coverage on Seraphim ? So much amazing! Today I have a leather dres...



      Mesh Body Addicts opened a few days ago. Did you guys see the coverage on Seraphim? So much amazing! Today I have a leather dress from fishy strawberry, shoes from ILLI, and a Catwa head skin applier from WoW Skins- all new and exclusives from MBA.



      The fishy strawberry dress is available in 6 Leather colors. It is made in Slink, Maitreya, and Belleza (V/I/F) Fitmesh as well as standard sizes. The texture is so realistic. I feel like I can hear the crinkle sounds as I walk. My ILLI boots are also made in Slink, Maitreya, and Belleza (V/I/F) Fitmesh and come with a texture change HUD. The Hud has 18 textures, but you can also tint to make pretty much limitless colors. My WoW Monica skin is made for the Catwa mesh head. It comes with brow options, freckle and beauty marks, and five lipsticks. 

WoW Skins- Monica Catwa Applier- Exclusively at Mesh Body Addicts



Head Applier: .::WoW Skins::. Monica Catwa applier @ Mesh Body Addicts
Dress: *Fishy Strawberry* Martia Dress - Slink - Blue @ Mesh Body Addicts
Boots: ..::ILLI::.. SLink Physique Doutzen Boots  @ Mesh Body Addicts
Jewelry: (Kunglers Extra) Metallize -  necklace and earrings - Silver blue
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4
Attached: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Hair: TRUTH  Carrie
Poses: Everglow Candy 7, Flora 5/ Aushco & Co Annie 1

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!