Hourglass

      Ok, I will just say it- That Ass Though! Slink released a brand new super curvy mesh body- Slink Physique Hourglass - today. I...



      Ok, I will just say it- That Ass Though! Slink released a brand new super curvy mesh body- Slink Physique Hourglass- today. I think it is very 1950's pin-up- which makes it awesome, imo. You can find the new body for only 1250L in the main store. It comes with an entire fatpack of collaboration lingerie from Blueberry and Slink with all the normal Blueberry colors. This fatpack of lingerie is worth 1250L imo, AND you get the kicking booty body! I call that a win-win.


Things I Love about my new Hourglass:
  • All of my Slink Physique appliers (skins, lingerie, socks, etc.) work with this body.
  • Like all of Slink, this new body is also Omega compatible.
  • The Hud is the same as the original slink and I am very familiar with using it. 
  • The body comes with a fatpack of lingerie and a red dress.
  • I can trust the brand and know I will get free updates for life. 
  • The designer packs have already been sent out for this body, which means very soon there will be LOTS of fitmesh clothing specifically made for this body.
  • It is curvy!
      
      Now the other side of things. Like all bodies that I have tried, you can't wear this right out of the box with your current shape. You are going to need to tweak your shape until you get this new body exactly like you want (which will be different for everyone). I have seen some people that have almost gotten the booty shape to not even be a bubble butt. I personally like the booty a lot.  It is part of the appeal for me. I did make mine much smaller on the slider than I normally have in other bodies, but I like the shape. I made everything smaller- boobs, butt, hip width. Well except for my waist. I made my love handles bigger. The other thing to consider is clothing. I tried on a bunch and have not found anything (yet) that will work with this body. So we are going to need to have fitmesh clothing made for this body to wear clothing with it. Any other brand and I would wait, but I know I can trust Slink and I know the designer kits are already out. For now I am pretty happy walking around in this gorgeous lingerie fatpack because I know there will be lots of clothes for this body very soon.

      The original slink body has been updated to include a copy of this lingerie fit to that body too- so get your re-delivery to get the lingerie for the original slink bodies. At this time the Oxford Heels, Thigh High boots, One shoulder dress, and Micro Bikini have all been updated with fitmesh Hourglass versions. You can get your updates of previous purchased items from the re-delivery terminals at Slink.




Hair: DeLa*= Boobs Mesh Hair "Oriana" Blondes
Bra: Blueberry & Slink - Bra - Hourglass Version
Panties: Blueberry & Slink - Panties - Hourglass Version
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High V2.1
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.3  Casual
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass V1.1 
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.2
Skin Applier: [Pink Fuel] Morgana <Apricot> / Teleport
Head Applier: [Pink Fuel] Morgana <Apricot> Catwa *COMING SOON*
Pose Prop: W.Winx & Flair - Temptation Lounge - Black



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!