A Fall Walk

      The weather outside is beautiful. I love fall. I live in Florida so I don't get to see a lot of fall leaves. I really enjoy...



      The weather outside is beautiful. I love fall. I live in Florida so I don't get to see a lot of fall leaves. I really enjoy looking at them in SL during this time of year due to that. I am visiting the sim, Vivaldi, and it is beautiful. Ducknipple just released the boots that I am wearing. They come with a 12 color change HUD for a lot of variety as well as fitmesh for Slink, Maitreya, and Belleza. You do need one of those mesh bodies to wear these boots as they do not come with standard sizes. They fit my Slink perfectly. I think they are a great suede fall boot with a sexy thigh high flair and I love all the color variety you get in your single purchase. Definitely go check these boots out and try a demo at Ducknipple today. 

     My Neve sweater is perfect fall weather wear as well. It has a cute exposed part in the back making the perfect sweater for the changing season. All Neve items come with a 4 texture change HUD and Slink, Maitreya, and Belleza fitmesh sizes. 


Necklace: (Kunglers Extra) Melita necklace - Silver/obsidian
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.2
Boots: Ducknipple Mesh: Piggy (Physique)/ Teleport
Hair: Exile::Like the Desert Tonight 
Tights: Izzie's - Slink Physique - Applier Cozy Tights
Top: neve top - peek neutral - Physique/ Teleport
Attached: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Head/ Skin Applier: Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Mona ( Jamaica ) 01 @ Kustom 9
Pose: Everglow 350



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!