Wildest Dreams

      I was psyched when I opened the newest 20FIVE release. It is packed with items that have fitmesh for Slink, Maitreya, and Bell...



      I was psyched when I opened the newest 20FIVE release. It is packed with items that have fitmesh for Slink, Maitreya, and Belleza. Four dresses, three tops, and one skirt are in this most recent release- all fitmesh. I tried them all on my Physique and they fit perfectly with no alphas. 20FIVE is the Ducknipple label that are great deals (95L) and every design comes with a 5 texture color change HUD. You should definitely check out the newest 20FIVE releases in the main store or on marketplace. 

      My pretty jewelry is from Kunglers at various events. My necklace is new and can be found at the birthday round of Cosmopolitan (and its the last day to get them at the event, ends Oct 11th).. It comes in five different gem variations. My earrings can be found at On9 which can also be found in five gem stone variations. 



Here is a collage of the other new fitmesh items from 20FIVE, all at an introductory price of only 95L each:






Necklace: (Kunglers) Anais necklace - grape @ Cosmopolitan
Earrings: (Kunglers) Philippa earrings - Cobalt @ On9
Dress 1: 20.FIVE Mesh: Dement (Slink)/ Teleport / Marketplace
Top: 20.FIVE Mesh Stoop Tank Fresh/ Teleport / Marketplace
Skirt: 20.FIVE Mesh Smikkers Skirt/ Teleport / Marketplace
Dress 2: 20.FIVE Mesh Neus/ Teleport / Marketplace
Dress 3: 20.FIVE Mesh Bombari Brights/ Teleport / Marketplace
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4
Head Applier 1:.::WoW Skins::. Anais Tan Catwa applier 
Shoes: REIGN.- Diana Plats (S-HIGH)- Teal
Attached: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Hair 1: TRUTH HAIR Anouk
Hair 2: TRUTH Ryleigh
Pose 1: Flash Friendly Poses Stand 11
Pose 2: Aushka & Co Annie 2
Poses 3: Everglow Soft Pack





Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!