Interface Geek

     Before I get to the nerdy parts of this post, let's start with the sexy. Neve just released some fall sweaters with peek-a-bo...


     Before I get to the nerdy parts of this post, let's start with the sexy. Neve just released some fall sweaters with peek-a-boo backs. As usual they come with 4 texture change HUDs to give you lots of variety. Neve (by coldLogic) is made with fitmesh for Slink, Maitreya, and Belleza. 

     Ok on to nerdy! Livalle made the cutest shoes...ever! The sexy straps are really computer cords with USB interface ends tied up in the back at the ankle. You can find these at the Geeks n' Nerds event that just opened today. 


     So I set out to find a nerdy sim to explore for my pictures today and I found it in Paradox Island, a Dr. Who role-play sim. I explored inside the tardis and battled a Dalek. I am sure I won because of my amazing nerdy Livalle shoes. They gave me super geeky power. Pick yours up at Geeks n' Nerds!



Jeans: Blueberry - Mia Jeans - Regular - Slink
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4
Hair: Exile::Tea Time
Top: neve top - follow wave - Physique/ Teleport
Attached: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Shoes: {Livalle} Interface -High Strapped Heels USB- Mint (Slink) @ Geeks n' Nerds
Skin/Head Applier: Pink Fuel for Catwa (Coming Soon!)
Poses: Aushka & Co Annie Set


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!