Night Fall

     Lots of newness from Apple May Designs today. I am super excited that AMD added another fitmesh size to their designs, now they h...


     Lots of newness from Apple May Designs today. I am super excited that AMD added another fitmesh size to their designs, now they have fitmesh Maitreya as well as Belleza. My chunky pearl jewelry is also new from AMD. The pearls are color change and they change to two different colors too. Both the dress, Night Fall, and the pearl jewelry can be found in the main AMD store.\

     I am wearing the Catwa head with my regular shape without changing anything in the head sliders and it is working well with V4. I also think it looks even more like me and I am loving it! The version four updates are wonderful!  


Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4
Jewelry: Apple May Designs Chunky Pearl Set/ Teleport
Dress: Apple May Designs Night Fall (Maitreya/Fitted) - Purple / Teleport
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Shoes: N-core ENDLESS "Fatpack" for SLink High Feet
Attached: Slink Hands and High Feet
Hair: TRUTH  Neria
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Tan/ Catwa Head and Maitreya applier
Poses: Everglow Juicy 5 and 6


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!