You Got Me in Chains

      I really love this dress but I think I missed blogging it when it was released at Cosmopolitan. I do pretty good with monthly e...



      I really love this dress but I think I missed blogging it when it was released at Cosmopolitan. I do pretty good with monthly events, but one or two week events are sometimes harder for me to keep up with (although I try). In my defense though, Kaithleen's has been releasing TONS of amazing original mesh- fitmesh designs. So, I wanted to show you guys this dress anyway! After the event though, Kaithleen's items can be found in the main store- so I will just send you guys there to get this amazing, sexy fitmesh dress. The Kaithleen's Chain Leather Half dress is available in 9 colors, fitmesh for Slink and Maitreya, and standard sizes. 


      However I am early showing you this new Cae jewelry set. It will be released October 22nd at The Fantasy Collective. The interlinking parts reminded me of chain links so I wanted it for this look. It changes into three metal colors via HUD. 




Dress: Kaithleen's Chain Leather Half Dress - Black slink/ Teleport
Jewelry: Cae :: Warrior :: Set @ The Fantasy Collective
Hair 1: *ARGRACE* Saki - Platinum
Hair 2: [elikatira] Found - Blonde 07
Shoes: cheeky Risque Chain high Heels
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4
Attached: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Skin and Head applier: [Pink Fuel] Morgana <Apricot> Catwa Applier- *COMING SOON*
Pose 1: RACK Poses - In Chains Pose 3
Pose 2: ploom Hoar 2
Pose 3: oOo Studio Alicia 3



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!