Fetish Friday: Sexiest Shoes in SL, Debrah's

      I found the sexiest shoes in SL. When you look at "fetish shoe" sites in real life they pretty much look exactly like...



   
  I found the sexiest shoes in SL. When you look at "fetish shoe" sites in real life they pretty much look exactly like this. You can find these "sex in a shoe", shoes at Debrah's. They are really well made and gorgeous shoes and I have very little to say that is not complementary. The shape, the foot, the textures are all gorgeous. Here is your taxi to Debrah's.



      However, a few constructive comments are in order and these are things that I think would help Debrah sell more shoes. There was no demo (or at least I could not find demos in this store). Shoe stores should have demos, in my opinion. Also, there was no fatpack option and that would have been cool because I had a REALLY hard time picking a color. I wanted them ALL. Speaking of colors, the individual shoes are not shown as actual shoes but color boxes and it was a little bit hard to tell exactly how that particular color would actually look on the shoe. I would have liked actual pictures of each shoe better, because these shoes are pretty pricey and you want to be sure of what you are buying when you plunk down 1000L for one pair of non-color change shoes. I understand why of course. There is nothing else that even comes close to this shoe that I have ever seen in SL. The shoes are 50% mesh, so you will need a mesh enabled viewer to enjoy these super sexy fetish shoes! I think a subby that has a shoe fetish could quite literally be blown away by playtime with these shoes, smiles.



I could not tell from the box that these shoes would be quite this shiny, but when i put them on I knew there was only one designer to highlight this color. Kittie's Lair has a few shiny red outfits with this amazing texture on it that coordinates so well with this Candy Apple Red shoe color. Sometimes, the classics, when well done are simply the best.



Shoes: Debrah's "Jinny" Extreme H.Heels - Candy Apple Red (thank you Don)
Oufit: *Kittie's Lair* Set Hot Hustle Cherry Set
Hair: Magika Tomorrow
Jewelry: Purple Rose Mistress  bellyring and necklace
Fingernails: [ Love Soul ] Prim nails*Clear French-Square*Beige-1
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Kumi <Hazel> - Smokey Wing (dkbrow)
Lipstick: [Pink Fuel] <Hazel> - Lip Glaze - Retro
Eyeshadow: .:Glamorize:. Back To Basics - Black
Eyelashes: -31- ExtraLong *REDGRAVE*
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Deep Sea)

I took a ton of pictures and decided to turn it into a GIF just to show the fun I had on my modeling pole. A GIF image lowers the picture quality so please look above for the shoe and outfit quality. This is just for fun!


Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!