Fashion News, Hair and Skin; BOWS

                Holy Hair releases and skin designer news! The hair designers in SL seem to be working overtime and when it rains it p...


       
        Holy Hair releases and skin designer news! The hair designers in SL seem to be working overtime and when it rains it pours. Truth released three new styles, elikatira two new ones, Magika two new, and Exile and wasabi pills both have new releases at faMESHed. That is a lot of new hair in the last 5 days. I have just 1 of those 9 in this post. Who can possibly keep up with all this awesomeness?

         In other news, on the skin designer front, there are a few things worth mentioning. First there was a settlement reached and Gala Phoenix of Curio skins is back in SL. I have Gala skins from 2006 still in my inventory. I have been a long time fan and supporter. Although this conclusion is anti-climatic, it is realistic and I am just happy for Gala. Cajsa did a wonderful job of saying exactly what I was thinking about this whole thing, here. I am sure you have already read her awesome post! As a thank you and welcome back gift, Gala gave away a free skin package that you can still get by joining her in world group and checking past notices.

          Next, when I went to TDR Fusion. I was excited to see two skins by Tuli Asturias. Tuli has not had a skin update since my beloved Sarah (peach) which I personally bought in May 2011, shortly after its release. I still love that skin actually but my new Izzie's and Glam Affairs have taken a front seat in the skins I wear. Anyway, there are two brand new low priced skins by Tuli, both rather light complexion with darker eyebrows- so not for blonde me- but I tried them on just to see and they are really gorgeous. I hope this means that Tuli is back and we can expect a new release soon with the awesome new colors she introduced with her Sarah skin!

          Last, I picked up a FREE Belleza skin at the Beachwood Club that is really pretty. I am wearing it in this post. It is only dark eyebrows so not good for my blonde hair, but I occasionally go brunette to change things up and this gorgeous free skin is a pretty good reason to do that. Unlike most of the free or low-priced skins that have been available in December, this one is a nice medium tone tan (YEAH). You guys notice that? Every skin in the with love hunt, all the skins at collabor88 december, the Belleza fifty linden friday skins were all so pale they were almost white. It was a great time to be a light skin wearer (which I unfortunately am not). Anyway, the makeup on this skin at the Beachwood Club is so me, pink and blue eyes and pink lips- LOVE. I need to find a blonde eyebrow tattoo layer that matches this tone!

         That's all the fashion news I have for today. I am excited that Gala and Tuli are both back in SL making skins. Two very talented skinners and long time SL'ers and I have missed them both. Have fun trying on the 9 new hair styles released by 5 of the best hair designers in SL (I know I did)!




Pants: Blueberry Marley *Mesh* Ribbon Pants S White-Pink
Shirt: Maitreya Cupio-Basics top * S Pink
Purse: [ glow ] studio Simple Clutch Girly Pink (NEW @ TDR Fusion 3)
Necklace: [ glow ] studio Simple Necklace Girly Pink (NEW @ TDR Fusion 3)
Ring: Chop Zuey HeartBound PkDiam Ring Set
Hair: [elikatira] Only - Brown 08 *NEW*
Shoes: {mon tissu} Openwork Wedges ~ Pink
Skin: -Belleza- Kate New Year Skin (FREE at Beachwood Club)
Pose: aDORKable Lean in the first picture

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!