50 Shades of Sexy: Cotton Candy

A blogger challenge in cotton candy pink lingerie- with sexy as you can make it the point. Kinda seems like totally right up my alley. ...



A blogger challenge in cotton candy pink lingerie- with sexy as you can make it the point. Kinda seems like totally right up my alley. I think this is the last day of the cotton candy theme and then starts "Better than chocolate" for next week. I really enjoyed putting together this sexy cotton candy look. I hope you enjoy it! =) muah



Lingerie: ~Blacklace~ Revelry: Pink  Satin Bra Set *NEW RELEASE*
Hair: ::Exile:: Stay the Night:Vanilla *NEW*
Boots: Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots Pink
Jewelry: Virtual Impressions Emma in Peach & White Diamonds (FREE group gift this week)
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica 09 BL w/ Cleavage - Jamaica 1
Lipstick: *Fishy Strawberry* Makeup - Allure - Faded Lipstick Pink
Lipgloss: Blacklace Beauty Pout  Gloss
Eyeshadow: cheLLe - Mix and Match (Inner and Outer - Pink)
Mascara: *BOOM* Express Mascara (two coats)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!