Ravishing Red at Designer Circle 45th

No I did not get fake boobs. I have not yet gone with that trend and its mainly because I have them on an alt avatar (not mesh) and t...




No I did not get fake boobs. I have not yet gone with that trend and its mainly because I have them on an alt avatar (not mesh) and they can be a pain when you have to fit the appliers to each outfit. If you could just click and tada, ok, but the actual day to day having to fit each and every applier is kinda annoying. So this dress has the actual mesh shape of the dress "enhanced" and it kind of appears like I am wearing boobs without the almost 2K price tag. In fact I got this essencial dress at Designer Circle for only 75L, pretty cheap boob job!. I also found red lingerie from Pink Cherry that is really very nicely drawn.  So for me, designer circle this round is ravishing red.



Dress: [essencial] Lift me up mini-dress - MESH @ Designer Circle 45th
Jewelry: Elemental Vintage Maureen Necklace and earrings, silver and ruby
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Taylor Mesh Hair - Golden
Bracelets: [Fairy Tail]Bracelets #1(L)
Shoes: _CandyDoll_ Dolce Heels Cherry
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica 07 BL
Place: Kerebely free photo studio




Lingerie: .::PiNK CHERRY::. Lingerie Angelique Red @ Designer Circle 45th
Jewelry: Elemental Vintage Maureen Necklace and earrings, silver and ruby
Shoes: *G Field* Flower Pumps "Eve" -black-
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Taylor Mesh Hair - Golden
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica 07 BL with Glam Affair - Cleavage - Jamaica

Love, Kirsten Corleone


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!