Fetish Friday: PM Poses; Wizzy

PM Poses: Dirty Little Secret PM Poses: Cuffed and Chained It was time for me to highlight another pose store that has some po...

PM Poses: Dirty Little Secret


PM Poses: Cuffed and Chained

It was time for me to highlight another pose store that has some poses fit for a Domme. Today I am showing you two poses with props from [PM] Poses. I have previously featured aDORKable, elymodeSeil Xpressionand Demise of Flight as stores that also have poses depicting a dominant woman. [PM] Poses has a good mix of couple poses some for dominant men, dominant women, artistic poses, and normal poses. 



I also could not help but include the newest shoe release from Debrah's. I blogged Debrah's last week and introduced you to what I think is the sexiest shoe store in SL. This new release, Wizzy,  is more like a mainstream platform stiletto  The heel is still extremely high. Wizzy is sexy as hell. I was also excited to see that Debrah used pictures of the actual shoes on each shoe vendor for this new release. It was easy to see what the actual shoes and colors of each shoe looked like. Go take a look at this new release at Debrah's. 

Dress: *Hugo's Design* Berrie - light pink
Shoes: Debrah's "Wizzy" Platf. Pumps  - Candy  Pink  Leather *
Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Hanna" Black 4
Ring: EarthStones BDSM Mistress' Ring - Diamond
Necklace: Purple Rose: Mistress necklace
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Kumi <Hazel> - Smokey Wing (dkbrow)
Lipstick: [Pink Fuel] Kumi Lip Frost - Shine Pinky

on sub Don:
Skin: Belleza Dylan
Hair: Exile
Pants: Lapointe & Bastchild
Shoes: hoorenbeek
Necklace: Earthstones BDSM necklace for men

*blogger review copy

Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!