Resolutions

I am not really making resolutions, but this pose prop in the New Year New Style Hunt was funny. There are 10 sayings in all, some a littl...

I am not really making resolutions, but this pose prop in the New Year New Style Hunt was funny. There are 10 sayings in all, some a little racier than the others. I got this dress and the pose prop in the NYNS Hunt. Here is the blog page that includes the 15 store list and SLURLS and a nice hint list too. This hunt ends January 28th, and it is a 0L hunt.


This resolution is appropriate for me. I tend to shop a lot in SL, lol. Its really appropriate for the end of the month, cause about this time, I run out of Lindens that I budgeted for myself. (I try to stay in a budget, lol, operative word try). And around this time, I have to decide to try to stay in my budget or just buy a few more lindys. I usually get more, and now that their is an elikatira 70% off sale, sighs; I am sure I will get more. That would actually be a good resolution for me. I WILL STAY IN MY SL LINDY BUDGET! Its a good one, cause like all resolutions, I am sure to break it soon!

My shoes are a free group gift from Felicity shoes. The group is a mere 35L to join and all the previous group gifts are available. You can go to Felicity, join the group for 35L, and walk out of the store with TEN pairs of free group gift shoes, yes 10!!. I suggest you go join the group and grab some pretty shoes. The foot tint device is super easy to use (read the directions) and once you do one shoe, you can do all ten free pairs. Here is your taxi to Felicity

Dress: [American Bazaar] MESH Clara Dress Red  (#12 NYNS Hunt Gift)
Shoes: *Felicity* Jessica Stilettos - Faded Red Leather (3 Versions) (Group Gift, 35L to join)
Jewelry: FuLo - "Passion" - for POE5 (past hunt gift, hopefully you all did the peace on earth hunt!)
Hair: ::Exile:: Set Free:Vanilla
Pose Prop Box: Sparrowtree Studios Poses- Resolutions (#14 NYNS Hunt Gift)

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!