Diva Devina

     I don't feature hair in the title of my post often enough. I really love this new shoulder length hair style from Truth , Dev...



     I don't feature hair in the title of my post often enough. I really love this new shoulder length hair style from Truth, Devina, that came out today. There were also two other Truth new releases today. I think its classy and sexy at the same time. I am also featuring the TGIF 99L special from Blacklace. They leave them out for a week as far as I can tell and put a new special out the next Friday  This week is a limited edition of the Diva set, hot pink. I do not think its a secret that I love pink so of course I had to own this lingerie. 




Hair: >TRUTH< Devina - mirage
Lingerie: ~Blacklace~ Diva: Hot Pink Limited Edition (99L this week)
Shoes: ::HH:: Hucci Kayla Pump - Wild Pink
Necklace- .HoD. - Costumed Pearls - Crush (Black Bow)
Bracelets: Chop Zuey Party Bangles
Skin: Izzie's - Faith Skin caramel BLB CL
Lipstick: Izzie's - Lipstick fuchsia

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!