Blue

I finally got to elikatira today and picked up the few styles that I do not already own at 70% off. Hucci sent us this pretty dr...




I finally got to elikatira today and picked up the few styles that I do not already own at 70% off. Hucci sent us this pretty dress as a group gift yesterday and I really love it. I paired it with the special price Bax boots at TDR Fusion. Other than that I am trying to do a few of these great home and garden hunts going on right now that are about to end because January is almost over and generally enjoying my lazy Sunday. 

Dress: ::HH:: Hucci Eilat Dress M - FREE Group Gift
Boots: BAX Foxy Boots Steel @ TDR Fusion 4
Eyeshadow: (PixelDolls) . Rocket Fuel . Blue
Bracelet: EarthStones Dangle Beads Bracelet - Lapis Lazuli
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Paris Black Diamond - Combo ALL - SILVER
Nose Piercing: Chop Zuey Nose Diamond Gld/Blk
Hair: [elikatira] Sound - Blonde 07 (70% off till February 23rd)
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica Clean BL
Eyes: IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Pale Glass (M)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!