Shar's Design

          In this post, I am going to show you pretty, inexpensive dresses and tell you how you can get ELEVEN FREE dresses. 




          In this post, I am going to show you pretty, inexpensive dresses and tell you how you can get ELEVEN FREE dresses. 



         I went to a wedding yesterday. I have been to many weddings in SL over the last six years. I enjoy weddings. I am SUCH a girl. So anyway, a wedding means time to look for a dress. If you read my ramblings about hunting for my New Years Eve dress, you know I am interested in a mesh base with flexi attached. Somehow in searching, I stumbled upon Sharodie's Design. At this store you can find all kinds of dresses and the newer ones are mesh and flexi combinations. I think the dresses are gorgeous and the best part, this is one of those inexpensive stores. The dresses range from 19-29L each. I was not even looking for an inexpensive dress, but I love when I find one that is good quality. As you can see above, you can wear this dress (and the others in the store too) as just the mesh dress- which is lovely by itself- or with the flexi additions for swirling while you dance. Oh yeah- I almost forgot to mention. There are also quite a few (non-mesh) dresses that have lola's tango appliers with them for the big boobie girls in SL too!

Here is your taxi to Sharodie's Design.

On Kirsten:
Dress: ~*~Shar's~*~Mesh Gown Mystic
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Daria" (Type A)(Cat's eye)
Shoes: Redgrave Grace - 12colors
Jewelry: Chop Zuey Mercy, Pity, Peace & Love Set
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica Clean BL
Makeup: R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUP / BlueEyes + Lipstick03
Pose in last picture: Bounce This Poses

On Don:
Skin: Belleza Dylan
Hair: Truth
Tux: SF Designs

This next dress is on special promotion for only 9L at the moment! It is mesh with lower flexi skirt additions and just gorgeous. This dress and the next one I am about to show you are perfect Valentine's day dresses.

Dress: ~*~Shar's Gowns~*~Mesh gown lace wine PROMO! limited (only 9L)
Jewelry: Donna Flora JOIO set
Makeup: R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUP / PurpleEyes + Lipstick02
Hair: >TRUTH< Eden - seaspray



Dress: ~*~Shar's Gowns~*~Luna Gown Mesh - red
Makeup: R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUP / SilverEyes + Lipstick04
Hair: >TRUTH< Adeline - seaspray
Jewelry: Cae :: Elegance :: Set



Dress: ~*~Shar's Gowns~*~Juliana at the Ocean
Jewelry: EarthStones Zahra Set - Abalone/Sugilite



Just in case beautiful dresses, many of them MESH, in the 19-29L price range are not enough; Sharodie has plenty of great FREE stuff you can get. If you visit her in world store you can get fourteen free gifts, including two skins, one pack of lipsticks, and 11 dresses. You need to join the store group and its free to join.



Dress on Left: ~*~Sharodie's~*~Bubbles butterfly gown freebie

Dress on Right ~*~Shar's Gowns~*~Water (Free group gift)




Dress on Left: ~*~Shar's Group Gift~*~August 2012 mesh *FREE*
Hair: ::Exile:: Beyond the Waves:Vanilla
Jewelry: Virtual Impressions Julie Set in Gold and Aqua Enamel (past group gift)

Dress on Right: ~*~Shar's Gowns~*~Lost Pink Gown (Free gift, find the pink heart for 0L)

Place for all pictures in this post: Secret Garden

Love, Kirsten Corleone


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!