Imagination

     I went to faMESHed November and I will start with the end of the story before I tell you all about my traumatic evening. I am wea...


     I went to faMESHed November and I will start with the end of the story before I tell you all about my traumatic evening. I am wearing the new dress from Coquet, shoes from N-core, and hair by Exile. I love them all, am happy, and I think I am super cute!

     Now my crazy night! faMESHed is laggy on day one and of course I know that. I went through happily clicking the demos of all the items when I suddenly realized my money was about 4,000L lower than I thought I had. I had to go to my transaction history on the main website to figure out that I had ACCIDENTALLY BOUGHT THE SHOE FATPACK WHEN I WAS TRYING TO GET THE DEMO. I have no idea how I did that, but it was really laggy I suppose.

     N-core shoes have a demo and are no transfer and so I did not expect to have my stupid mistake rectified, but I sent Nuria a notecard anyway. I figured it could not hurt and I am a long time customer and have blogged her shoes many times too. 




     I was pleasantly surprised when Nuria contacted me and refunded my money! I almost did not want to write about that because I don't want other people to think this is standard practice and take advantage of her. But it was just such wonderful, amazing, unexpected customer service that I could not help myself. I also had a nice talk with her about the sheath on her shoes. I had not bought N-core shoes in a while because I could not turn off the sheath and in shadows it does not look very good due to an SL glitch. Nuria informed me that you can wear her shoes with the sheath on and high graphics with shadows as long as you turn OFF ambient occlusion. This worked pretty well actually and the sheath did not appear as a horrible much darker object. Thank you for everything Nuria!

     I went back to faMESHed and got the demo and bought a single color of the shoe. Customer service like that will increase your sales second life designers! It turned a customer around that was not buying shoes due to the sheath into one that will again. I have always loved the sexy, delicate shape of the N-core foot and if you follow my blog you know that I buy ALOT of shoes!




Dress: Coquet. Miranda Wingtip NEW @ faMESHed November
Hair: Exile::Daydream NEW @ faMESHed November
Shoes: N-core CHLOE "Nude" NEW @ faMESHed November
Jewelry: Donna Flora MARIA Set 1 and 2
Slink Mesh Hands (av)
Fingernail Polish: N-core MANICURE - Slink Avatar Enhancement-Nail Appliers HUD
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley <Latte>
Lipstick: R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUP / Lipstick03
Eyeshadow: [PF] Shimmer - Pearl White
Poses: !bang carefree
Picture Place: Imagination

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!