SLink High Feet @ Shoetopia (and how to get free shoes!)

I nominated Siddean Munro for savviest business lady in SL for 2013 in a recent plurk. Her open source feet so that designers can make...


I nominated Siddean Munro for savviest business lady in SL for 2013 in a recent plurk. Her open source feet so that designers can make shoes, polish, skin appliers, and stockings is revolutionary and completely changed the shoe industry in SL. We have had the flat and medium arch feet for quite some time and now Siddean released a dangerously high arch foot at Shoetopia. The shoes she released are all equally beautiful, but I also can't wait to see what other designers do with this new foot. The sexy super high arch shoes that are possible have been dancing in my head. Thank you Siddean for the gift you have given SL!



In this post I am wearing the high feet combined with the 100% donation Demi boots in blush by SLink that you can get at Shoetopia. 100% of the proceeds of these gorgeous boots will go to soles4souls

In other news, everyone who buys any color of  the new shoes will receive a free color that was voted on....and the winner for the Demi boots is earth! So if you bought any of the boots, you will be getting them in earth after Shoetopia is over.  If you buy the multipack or the donation boot you get the voted on color AND one other color for FREE!. So, actually after Shoetopia is over, I will be getting TWO free pairs of boots sent to me because I bought the donation boots (and Siddean says I am awesome!!). Here is a quote from the SLink blog:
 "In addition, I will make my own favourite colour choice and add both the most popular colour AND my favourite colour to the multipacks!  If you buy the Demi Boots in Blush – the Soles for Souls donation item – you will receive both my favourite AND the most voted for colour in Demi, for being awesome!"- Siddean Munro
You can also still vote on and get the voted color of the new Hera and Priscilla Plateau if you buy just one color of either (or both!) shoes at Shoetopia. I did not really need an incentive to buy the gorgeous new SLink shoes at Shoetopia, but Siddean is giving us free shoes anyway. So that sums it up, buy any of the new SLink shoes at Shoetopia and you will be sent at least one free shoe of the same type that you bought!


My adorable partner, Hiram Walker, and I decorated the inside and outside of our house for Christmas last night. The beautiful mesh bows were made by Hiram and the icicle lights too, so you can't buy those anywhere. If you are my friend, I will be sending a pack of Christmas decorations made by Hiram and myself to you as a pressie (if Hiram says its ok, guess I should ask, rofl, *wink*). 


Hanks: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Bag and Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet High @ Shoetopia 2013
Boots: Slink Demi Boots  Blush @ Shoetopia 2013 *100% Donation*
Tights: SYSY's-Stockings-PINK-Shade4 (w/slink add on hud)
Purse: Pixel Mode :: Mara Handbag in Old Pink 
Hair: Exile:: A Winter's Tale:Vanilla
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer- Boho Bliss Tassel-Tastic - Long @ faMESHed Nov.
Dress: Sassy!~ Frostbite sweater dress - pink
Skin: Glam Affair - Katya - Jamaica 

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!