Purple Passion

New SLink add on shoes from Belgravia make me smile. There are 4 new styles available on marketplace only. These are the Platform T-Ba...


New SLink add on shoes from Belgravia make me smile. There are 4 new styles available on marketplace only. These are the Platform T-Bar Pumps. This awesome shoe pose is from the Gacha machines at Shoetopia from elephante poses. My lingerie is from Baiastice available at My Attic. Shoetopia and My attic both end very soon at the end of the month so be sure to stop by and make your final purchases in the next three days. My fingernail polish is from Flair and all the polish is 50% off right now plus they have a new subscriber gift that you can pick up for free. Its a great time to get a mani/pedi!




Lingerie: Baiastice_Orly Lingerie-Silk purple @ My Attic November
Hair: Exile:: Stay the Night
Shoes: Belgravia - Leather - Platform T-Bar Pumps -Purple *NEW Release*
Jewelry: EarthStones Zahra Set - Abalone/Sugilite
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands and Feet
Polish: Flair - Nail Hud Add On - Slink Avatar Enhancement - Set 172 (50% off SALE)
Skin: Glam Affair - Katya - Jamaica
Eyeshadow: MONS / Makeups - Eyeliner Smokey - purple @ Geeks n' Nerds
Pose 1st picture: elephante poses Goody Two Shoes #10 @ Shoetopia 2013
The Loft - Claryon Sleigh Bed Cream
The Loft - Claryon Lamp Cream
The Loft - Claryon End Table Cream

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!