Got Antlers?

I mentioned the Gacha Fling Fair a few days ago and showed you the decor items I picked up, but I wanted to show you some of the access...


I mentioned the Gacha Fling Fair a few days ago and showed you the decor items I picked up, but I wanted to show you some of the accessories available because today is the last day to visit. If you have not gone, I suggest you go to the Gacha Fling Fair today. Lots of great gacha fun and every machine is only 30L.  I am wearing some Sweet Revolutions rare antlers I got out of the machine and will be showing you 6 more antlers I got in this post. Teleport to the Gacha Fling Fair (ends Nov. 26th)

How gorgeous are these Christmas trees? If you are looking for a new low prim updated Christmas tree for this year, LAQ Decor has you covered. You get a pack of seven gorgeous 3 land impact each trees all for only 399L. They are unrigged mesh so you can resize them bigger or smaller. The ones in my pictures are much smaller than when they come out of the box so I could fit more colors in my picture. I personally could not click fast enough.

*Sweet Revolutions*~ X-Mas Antlers Reindeer RARE and la petite morte. antlers- christmas lights

I got this slightly geeky NiNight Creations Christmas shirt from the Christmas Market, open till December 24th. There are items for sale and a Gacha machine shaped like a star at every booth. I also got a really cute Candy Crunchers - Merry Christmas Necklace, but the reindeer and the necklace were too much to wear together (although I tried). The pose in these pictures is also from the Christmas Market, and it is a FREE gift from Frozen. Teleport to Christmas Market

.la petite morte. antlers- deck the halls and .la petite morte. antlers- poinsettia

.la petite morte. antlers- gift wrapped and Orsini Sun My Dear Deer Antlers Pastel Pink



Shoes: *League* Vintage T-Bar Pumps -Brown @ Shoetopia
Shirt: NiNight ::.. Mesh Women's Long Christmas Sleeve T-shirt 2 @ Christmas Market
Hair: Exile::Erase and Rewind *NEW*
Pose: Frozen Bauble Pose *FREE gift @ Christmas Market*
Slink Mesh Feet and Hands (Av Enhance)
Jeans: [Decoy] Jenna 913 Denim - Dark (3: Medium)
Antlers: Sweet Revolutions*~ X-Mas Antlers Santas Little Helpers RARE @ Gacha Fling Fair
Skin: Glam Affair - Katya - Jamaica
Lipstick: Izzie's - Lipstick dark red
Trees: LAQ Decor ~ Christmas Tree - 7 color pack

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!