Snow Queen

I have so many things that I am showing you in this blog post. I am covering My attic, new tiaras from Elemental, new mesh jewelry from E...


I have so many things that I am showing you in this blog post. I am covering My attic, new tiaras from Elemental, new mesh jewelry from Earthstones, another pair of Shoetopia shoes, and the Gacha Fling Fair.

 First,  the November round of My Attic is open and there are so many great items that you can get for 95L! I am wearing the dress and stockings with slink appliers from Stellar. I love this outfit so much. I paired it with some wedge booties that I got at Shoetopia made by tulip. All of my poses were taken in the W.Winx Box pose prop that is available at My Attic. Teleport to My Attic



My tiara is from Elemental jewlery. This weekend you can get them for only 60L and they come in a lights or darks pack. You just click the tiara to change the texture. Contessa, owner of Elemental, often leaves her 60L weekend specials out all week so if you are reading this after sunday you might still be able to pick up this gorgeous winter themed tiara at the sale price. Teleport to Elemental

My jewelry is brand new mesh jewelry from Earthstones, Simply put in Opal. Abraxxa has it out at a low introductory price for a limited time. Hurry on over to Earthstones and get a deal!



Last, I found a great Gacha event. I had so much amazing luck at the Gacha Fling Fair. I got my first ever ultra rare item and a bunch of rare items. I did not even have to break the bank either because every machine is just 30L to play. There is a definite Gorean, female submissive theme at this Gacha event, but I found a whole bunch of cute items that I wanted as a dominant female. I got a lot of really cute mesh Christmas decorations and apparel! This event is only open till November 26th.

Items in the last picture from the Gacha Fling Fair:
*On A Lark* TableTop Tree
[Tia] Pine Cone Pots -CBOX
*On A Lark* Snowflake Votive ~ Gold
[Tia] Watercan Twig Deco -CBOX
[Tia] Winter Phrase Hanger -CBOX
[Tia] Snow Scene Hanger -CBOX
[Tia] Love Doves Birdbath -BBOX RARE
Teleport to Gacha Fling Fair


Tights: Stellar] Swiss Dot Tights black @ My Attic November
Dress: [Stellar] Velvet Dress  black @ My Attic November
Tiara: Elemental Snow Queen Tiara, Silver, Light Gems *SALE 60L This Weekend*
Jewelry: EarthStones Simply Put Necklace and Earring - Opal  *NEW*
Hair: Magika Honest
Slink Mesh Feet  Hands (av)
Shoes: tulip. Buckled Wedge Bootie (Black) *NEW* @ Shoetopia
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - Jamaica
Lipstick: Glam Affair - Prezioso Lipstick 07
Pose Prop: W. Winx/Flair - WinxBox - BICO - Snow Cardinals @ My Attic November

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!