Xplosion Petticoat

The Rockabilly Fashion Fair was one of  my favorite events this month. I wanted to do one more reminder post with one of my favorite fas...


The Rockabilly Fashion Fair was one of  my favorite events this month. I wanted to do one more reminder post with one of my favorite fashion finds at the fair. I really fell in love with the Xplosion Petticoat dress and bought it in a few colors. You can see me wearing it in red on juicybomb.com. I love the red one, it is classic rockabilly, but pink is my favorite color. My purse can also be found at the fair from Delirium Style. You can texture change the purse into 6 fun retro patterns.

You only have a few shopping days left to check out the Rockabilly Fair. Make sure you stop by before November 23rd.

Other Posts:
Sassy! at TRFF
Osito and Diesel Works at TRFF
Xplosion (red) at TRFF


Jewelry: ((RIPE)) Disco Pink Cherry Set
Dress: *X*plosion Petticoat (Pink) @ TRFF
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Lola Mesh Hair  - Rye
Shoes: Belgravia - Patent Leather Slingbacks - Pink
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands and Feet
Purse: Delirium Style Spiked Heart Purse @ TRFF
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - Jamaica
Trompe Loeil - Retro Kitchen Candy Pink

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!