Pink is my Favorite Color

If left to my own devices, I pile on a bunch of cute girly pink items and just enjoy my time in SL. I was exploring and found the cutest ...


If left to my own devices, I pile on a bunch of cute girly pink items and just enjoy my time in SL. I was exploring and found the cutest tiny place, Pink Gacha. Basically it is a place with a bunch of not mainstream store gacha machines, many of the items totally cute especially some for kid avatars. It also has a ton of items from previous Gacha events on sale all around the store, some common and some rare.



One gacha machine is full of past Arcade Gacha items and other gacha events and you put in 25L for a totally random prize. You have no idea what is inside though. It takes Gacha to a whole new level of luck, chance, and thrill of the unknown! I got DDWx Broom (wear me) Forward Lean and Standby Inc. - Fukuro Mochi Bento. I just could not resist that random unknown Gacha! I thought it was a really cute place. I love finding small or unknown places in SL that I think are adorable!

Items I got in various gacha machines over the last few months:
Hat: {yumyums}. {white} Mad Cupcake Hat {Cotton Candy}
Feather: Legal Insanity - witko hairdress feather pink FB RARE
Backpack: MIAMAI_TCS_Backpack_Bear Pink
Belt: [RK-geek.] HERMIT Belt -Candyland- RARE
Head Jewelry: {Candii Kitten} Unicorn Circlet *Pink Sparkles* RARE
Top: AvaGirl - Yummy Sweater  - Pink

Other Items
Socks:  [Stellar] Glitter Socks (pink)
Fairy: *MishMish* Lil Fairy - Amoriata (Pink)
Shorts: coldLogic shorts - paille.taffy
Hair: Exile::Time and Sound Wildcards
Poses: Kirin - My Little Elephant Pink
Slink Mesh Feet (Av) and Hands
Polish: Flair Nail Hud Add On - Slink Avatar Enhancement - Set 66
Shoes: LAVAROCK CREATIONS\m/ Mesh sneakers
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley <Latte>
[PF] Shimmer Eyeshadow <Latte> - Pink
[PF] Harley Sheer Gloss <Latte> - Dolly Pink
[PF] Yum Bubblegum!

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!