I have no willpower

Lady Ling just had to find the 50-75% off Sn@tch Sale (before it was even announced in world or on the official blog) and tell us all...



Lady Ling just had to find the 50-75% off Sn@tch Sale (before it was even announced in world or on the official blog) and tell us all in her last fetish friday post. Which left me struggling with wanting to go shop all weekend. I tried to stay away, but I really have a hard time resisting 8 colors of cute mesh for 135L each. So I went and now I am broke because I can't just get a few things. I have no willpower. The sale ends tonight, Nov 11th, so you have a few more hours to go and buy too much and be bad just like I was!



Jewelry: Sn@tch Crystal Gypsy Set
Top: Sn@tch Frenchy Tied Top (Black-Med):::
Skirt: Sn@tch Temple Mini (Wine-Med):::
Shoes: Has Been - GO! Peep Toe Darks
Hair: Magika [Hair] Awake
Tights: {Luxuria} Stocking Style 1 - *black*
Garter: {Luxuria} Cherie Garter Belt - *aubergine*
Choker: Wrong Skull Choker
Bracelets: WRONG - Sanity Jelly Bracelets
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva - Jamaica
Pose: Eternal Dream Beat
Picture Place: Virtual Decay (you can rez here)

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!