Fetish Friday: Catch It Nora

I had not been to Catch It in a while and so I went to look and see what was new, and I bought one of the newer dresses, Nora. I last bl...


I had not been to Catch It in a while and so I went to look and see what was new, and I bought one of the newer dresses, Nora. I last blogged this store here. I really like the mesh latex that comes from Catch It. The reflections are very well done. My hair is brand new from Exile which just released 5 new styles.

I am tired today after a long hard week, so this will be a short, sweet post. Have a great Fetish Friday!


Jewelry: :*:Chaos, Panic, and Disorder:*: Garnet Nouveau Set
Ring: EarthStones BDSM Mistress' Ring - Diamond
Hair: Exile::Criminal
Dress: Catch It Nora blood
Shoes: [Gos] Angelina Peeptoe - Black Python
Skin: Belleza- Leila Arcade 13

Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!