Burgundy Bliss

Hello Everyone! I went to Disney World this weekend and needed a day to recover from the trip. It was fun but exhausting. I got new Minni...


Hello Everyone! I went to Disney World this weekend and needed a day to recover from the trip. It was fun but exhausting. I got new Minnie mouse ears! They are really making some cute new styles in the form of headbands just like we have in SL.

Anyway, Coco is giving away a new free group gift, dark skinny jeans. I tried a few different boots and everything I tried fit perfectly over the jeans. Sometimes that is hard to wear mesh jeans and mesh boots, but these are so skinny that they seem to go well with boots. The Coco group is free to join and there are a lot of past free group gifts you can pick up too when you get the new jeans.


My jacket and top are from Ricielli in the new round of TDR Fusion which I think is about 1/2 over. You can pick them up there for only 70L.

*COCO*_Gift_SkinnyJeans *FREE* Group Gift/ Group is Free to join
*League* Lauren Wedge Boots -Rigged- Burgundy
Maxi Gossamer - Necklace and Earrings - Sedona Valley Gypsy
Ricielli Mesh - (M) Leather Coat /   cherry @ TDR Fusion
Ricielli Mesh - (M) Undershirt for Leather Coat /lightcherry @ TDR Fusion
TRUTH HAIR Charlize - LightBlondes03
Glam Affair - Lulu ( Jamaica )

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!