He's With Me

The Rockabilly Fashion Fair is adorable! I had so much fun just being there and looking at all the retro items. Sassy! is in the fair...


The Rockabilly Fashion Fair is adorable! I had so much fun just being there and looking at all the retro items. Sassy! is in the fair and is one of the 10 sponsors. I am wearing the new retro cute outfit, RockaDoll, from Sassy today! You can change the pant ruffles to solid or polka dot to coordinate with the tops via a HUD and if you get the fatpack, you will get a HUD of ALL the colors that you can mix and match (instead of 10 different items in 5 sizes each in your inventory.)



Yesterday I was at the fair shopping and styling and Gogo IMed me and wanted to take my picture! I knew that if I sat and thought about what in the world I would wear on juicybomb.com, we might get pictures made by 2014, maybe. So I just went with what I was working on styling on the spot. I really love the Xplosion petticoat dresses that you can find at the fair. See me wearing it on Gogo's blog! Thank you Gogo! The pictures are amazing and the story was so sweet!

You have until November 23rd to get your rockabilly goodies. 


On Kirsten: 
Hair: TRUTH Sassy 2
Shoes: Has Been - Betsy Bow Pumps Lights & Darks Fatpack
Jewelry: [MAGIC NOOK] Shoo Be Doo Set (Navy)
Bottoms: ~Sassy!~ RockaDoll capris  - all colors @ TRFF
Top: ~Sassy!~ RockaDoll halter  - all colors  @ TRFF
Skin: Glam Affair - Lilith - Jamaica


On Hiram:
Jeans: + 8 fashion + male dark blue jeans  (Roll Up Cuffs)
Hair: ::Exile::6th Avenue Heartache:Midnight
Boots: [ hoorenbeek ] Engineer Boots - Men - Black
Jacket: [R3volt] - Aaron Jacket [V3] L
Eyes: [theSkinnery] Maple eye - Sapphire
Skin: Redgrave CHRIS - Tan

1st Couple Pose: KaTink - He's With Me
2nd Couple Pose: Nani - rockin' around the jukebox

Love, Kirsten Corleone and Hiram Walker

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!