With an amazing pair of shoes, you can RULE the world!

I did not need the build of Shoetopia to be all ethereal and in the clouds because a place with tons of new SHOES is automatically shoe...


I did not need the build of Shoetopia to be all ethereal and in the clouds because a place with tons of new SHOES is automatically shoe heaven to me! Have you been having as much fun at Shoetopia as I have? Not only tons of SLink add on shoes, but also lots of great Gacha machines make this a superb event. The shoes on my feet are by Boom in their doll pink color and I love them! I also have a bow in my hair made by Boom and its new(ish). I had been meaning to blog it and just had not found the right look for it, but when I got these new shoes with the adorable bow on the front I knew they needed this big doll bow. 


I am loving the Gacha items at Shoetopia. Both of my poses were obtained in the Gacha machines. The first one is by Rack Poses and the second is the secret pose in the !bang Gacha machine. I think I might have went a little bit shoe crazy. 



Items in the 1st Picture all found at Shoetopia:
Pose: RACK Poses - Shoetopia Gacha Pose #3
Sax Shepard Designs ~ Caress Stiletto Sandals ~ Single (Shallot)
[L.Warwick] Phantasm -Clear Platform Heels- Noir
[L.Warwick] Luscious -Platform Heels- Grape
[CIRCA] - "Boutique Loft" Swirl Pouffe - Blue (3E pos)
[CIRCA] - "Boutique Loft" Swirl Pouffe - SeaBlue Velvet(3D pos)
[CIRCA] - "Boutique Loft" Swirl Pouffe - Pink Velvet (3B pos)
Collage - Welcome Mat - Rule The World
*League* Vintage T-Bar Pumps -Brown (in box)
*League* Lauren Wedge Boots -Rigged- Purple (100% Donation)

Pose in 2nd Picture: !bang - tossed boxes @ Shoetopia 2013 (Gacha)
Bow: *BOOM* Mosey Hair Bow (doll pink)
Dress: *BOOM* Oslo Baggy Sweater Dress Doll Pink
Shoes: *BOOM* Posey Pumps (doll pink) @ Shoetopia 2013
Jewelry: Donna Flora GABRIELLA Set
Slink Mesh Feet and  Hands (av)
Hair: TRUTH Candy - LightBlondes
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - Jamaica

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!