Decorating makes me happy

click for larger picture I love decorating my SL home. I love going to look at other decorated homes. The Loft is having a home decora...


I love decorating my SL home. I love going to look at other decorated homes. The Loft is having a home decoration "home tour" contest and right now through December 7th you can go look at 10 beautifully decorated homes. I admit I got inspired by Morgan Faith's home and had to go in and redo my bathroom (above). I would have never seen those Apple Fall chests as adorable items in my bathroom without her. The Apple Fall inlaid mother of pearl chest, Schadenfreude White Distressed Bethlem Apothecary Cabinet,  and the floorplan. eiffel tower marquee are all available right now at collabor88 November. You know you need those decor items!

I really loved all the homes in the home tour. Honestly all 10 are amazing and I would hate to be the actual judge, but my top three homes were:
1. Revienne Decosta ( I could move in, NOW, this was my ahhhh HOME to me)
2. Morgan Faith
3. Harlow Heslop

Good luck in the contest ladies and thank you so much for letting me view your homes! I can't wait to see who wins (to be announced December 7th). The first place prize is ALL new releases from The Loft (and the last 3) FREE for life!!


One more picture to show some of my Christmas decorations in my living room. 

Furniture and Decor 1st picture:
Apple Fall Bastide Vanity RARE
Apple Fall Scented Candle (Sandalwood)
Apple Fall Scented Candle (Jasmine)
Apple Fall Poppies / Glazed Vase
Apple Fall Mother of Pearl Inlaid Chest @ collabor88 November
floorplan. eiffel tower marquee @ collabor88 November
[Arctic Greenhouse] Flower Vase - Pink Hybrid Daffodil/Lily
-tres blah- Vanity - Toiletries
PILOT - Lantern [Candle]
Follow US !! Mademoiselle Beauty basket
[CIRCA] - "Summer Reflection" SeaGlass Vase - Votive Mix (Grn)
Storax Tree Twisty Twigs Vase - Blue floor shadow
Schadenfreude White Distressed Bethlem Apothecary Cabinet @ collabor88 November
MudHoney Woven Basket - Natural and Teal
Vase & Frame set 3 by Padre Loco

Furniture and Decor 2nd picture:
Apple Fall His Sideboard RARE
DIGS - Joyful Bottle Decor - White
DIGS - Scriptor Word Art - Noel 
Trompe Loeil - Oceania Set Brights
*On A Lark* TableTop Tree
LAQ Decor ~ Angel Chimes (Gift!)
[Tia] Pine Cone Pots -CBOX
*On A Lark* Snowflake Votive ~ Gold
[Tia] Let It Snow Blocks -CBOX
LISP - Bauble Garland Silver Star 
LAQ Decor ~ Christmas Tree - Silver

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!