Diesel Works Bettie

Diesel Works has a very cute pose set called Bettie at The Rockabilly Fashion Fair . I had fun shooting pictures with these poses! My Fr...

Diesel Works has a very cute pose set called Bettie at The Rockabilly Fashion Fair. I had fun shooting pictures with these poses! My Frilly cherry panties came from Osito, also at The Rockabilly Fashion Fair. As always you can see bigger, better pictures on my flickr. 





Lingerie: OSITO Frilly Bra Top and Knicker Hot Pants  Pink Cherry @ The Rockabilly Fashion Fair
Jewelry: Purple Rose Black Cherries Set (old and not even sure if this store is in SL anymore)
Hair: Magika [Hair L] Visit
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands and Feet
Polish: Cutiecles Winter nails Slink appliers
Shoes: [L. Warwick] Ibis -Platform Heels- SLink Ruby
Skin: Glam Affair - Lilith - Jamaica
Poses: Diesel Works - Bettie Female Poses @ The Rockabilly Fashion Fair

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!