Sunday Dress

MV has a dress and slink add on shoes out for 60L weekend . They are only 60L each! I am taking my pictures at the newly redesigne...


MV has a dress and slink add on shoes out for 60L weekend. They are only 60L each!

I am taking my pictures at the newly redesigned sim, It all Starts With A Smile. I got stuck in the cute book store. I love to read in RL, but I often read in spurts. I find something really good like a new author or series and read a whole lot, then I might not read much for a little bit until I find something else that intrigues me. I am in a dry book spell at the moment. 

Are any of you reading any new books or series that you can recommend?




Shoes: :{MV}: Crush Sandals Teal *60L Weekend Special*
Dress: :{MV}: Sunday Dress Teal *60L Weekend Special*
Hair: Exile::Daydream @ faMESHed November
Poses: flowey/ 'arcade tales
Skin: Glam Affair - Lulu ( Jamaica )
Eyeshadow: Glamorize:. Arista Eye Makeup  Coal and Turquoise

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!