Siren at Shoetopia

Lindsey Warwick , which I first blogged here in a video blog , is going to be in Shoetopia ! Since I have blogged her first SLink shoes,...


Lindsey Warwick, which I first blogged here in a video blog, is going to be in Shoetopia! Since I have blogged her first SLink shoes, I have seen the Ibis shoes all over the grid in vendor posters and on avatar feet. Original high quality hand made mesh and super sexy is a hard combination to pass up, especially when they are made for our SLink feet. I am sorry to say ladies that you will not be able to pass up either of the new shoes from L.Warick debuting at Shoetopia tomorrow. Here is the official shoetopia blog. You can check there for an slurl tomorrow.

I am showing you Siren, a very sexy strapless ultra platform heel, in this post. Make sure you check out the L.Warwick booth at Shoetopia tomorrow!

I also wanted to tell everyone that this brand has a new flickr group. Please Join the L.Warwick Flickr Group and post your pictures of sexy you in sexy shoes! You can also see some pictures of some of the new shoes that will be at Shoetopia.



Shoes: [L.Warwick] Siren -Platform Heels- Ruby @ Shoetopia 2013
Hair: Exile::Forever Yours
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat 
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lilith - Jamaica 

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!