Cowl Neck

     I love Cowl neck sweaters and tops (a neckline on a woman's garment that hangs in draped folds). The draped folds are classic an...


     I love Cowl neck sweaters and tops (a neckline on a woman's garment that hangs in draped folds). The draped folds are classic and provide a lot of interest and style to a sweater. Kaithleen's created this long comfy sweater dress with a cowl neck and as I put it on I realized that I did not think I have any cowl neck items in SL. Considering the fact that I pretty much have everything in SL, finding a cute, new to-me neckline is super fun. Now this sweater dress was at Winter Trend, which ended on the 18th but you will be able to find this cute design that is perfect for Winter in the main Kaithleen's store. Winter Trend was just way too short! I like events that last a month as both a shopper and a blogger. It gives me enough time for both. So if like me you missed these at the event, take a trip to the main store and pick one up. You can choose from seven stylish colors and it is only made in fitmesh for Maitreya, Slink Physique, and Hourglass (standard sizes not included).


Purse: Birdy Little Chi - In a Bag - Brown
Boots: Essenz - Warsaw (Tan) Slink Physique @ Winter Gacha
Dress: Kaithleen's Turtleneck Sweater - Cold Slink/ Teleport
Tights: Izzie's - Cozy Tights
Body: Slink Hands, Physique
Head: Catwa Jessica
Hair: TRUTH  Arden
Skin/ Head Applier: Pink Fuel Morgana
Pose: aDORKable Elegant


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!