A Cute Bathroom

     Have you been collecting the Milk Motion Lili Doll furniture sets that have been at the last three rounds of Arcade? I think the f...



     Have you been collecting the Milk Motion Lili Doll furniture sets that have been at the last three rounds of Arcade? I think the furniture is adorable and could be used in the Rare doll house or any house that you want a girly touch. This cute bathroom is at the current round of Arcade and I adore every piece! With only 12 to collect, you have pretty good odds of getting the rare bathtub too.
I have been having my usual fun the last two days at Arcade and am working on all the things on my wish list. I have my extras and duplicates on my marketplace store, Kirsten's Gacha Garden. If you still can't get into Arcade, check out my online yard sale. My items are going fast, but I will be adding items throughout the week as I fill my wish list.



     My Apple May Designs silk shorts and top are new at shiny shabby and I think the shiny texture on this set is so well done. It is made in fitmesh for Maitreya, Belleza, and Physique as well as standard sizes. I am really partial to this Pale Pink almost opalescent texture, but you can find this design available in 5 pretty textures at the event.

     My Doe hair has two cute braids and is available at the current round of The Fantasy Collective.


Outfit: Apple May Designs Silk Top and Shorts (Maitreya Beta) - Pale Pink @ shiny shabby
Slippers: *BOOM* Animal Slipper (bunny/cream)
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.2
Hair: Doe: Camilla- Fatpack @ The Fantasy Collective
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Skin/ Head Appliers: Pink Fuel Morgana
Poses: Flash Friendly Poses Stand 42 and 60

Furniture:
Milk Motion lili doll: A Cute Bathroom full set including Rare bathtub @ Arcade December


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!