Petit Paris

      I am loving the Ariskea Petit Paris set at Arcade . I of course needed the entire set- including the rare flowers and skybox. Th...


      I am loving the Ariskea Petit Paris set at Arcade. I of course needed the entire set- including the rare flowers and skybox. This is a beautiful, girly furniture set. I am enjoying my new space in new Apple May Designs Molly boots- a recent release. These boots are so cute with a Kawaii flair. The legwarmer and bows color change via HUD. You can find these cute boots at the main AMD store. 





Boots: Apple May Designs Molly Boots - Tan/ Teleport
Hair Flower: Apple May Designs  Autumn n' Pearls *Side* / Teleport
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.3
Outfit: Foxes - Woodland Wonderland - Ear Muffs, Fur Muff, Peacoat Dress - Peach
Body: Slink Physique, Hands, Feet
Hair: [monso] My Hair - Daisy/ Light Blonde
Skin: Pink Fuel Morgana
Furniture and House: Ariskea Petit Paris Full Set @ Arcade December 2015


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!