Capricious

ca·pri·cious adjective given to sudden and unaccountable changes of mood or behavior.       That pretty much sums up ...


ca·pri·cious
adjective
  1. given to sudden and unaccountable changes of mood or behavior.


      That pretty much sums up my fashion. I like to make it changeable, mercurial, variable, and a bit unpredictable. You will never know if I am going to be in a fantasy mermaid tail, girly pink frilly dress, or gothic stomp boots- all of which are possible. To find out you will just have to visit kirstentacular. I suggest a good daily dose for best results!




        Blueberry collaborated with Enfant Terrible to create this Leather Jacket, Harness, Headphone combination that is available at the current round of uber. If you get the fatpack, then you get the exclusive headphones. Blueberry also just updated their Bisquit skirt with all the current fitmesh bodies that they support. They asked customers to vote on what they wanted updated and the Bisquit skirt won the first update spot. There will be two more older designs updated too, woot, I can't wait to see what is next. If you purchased your skirt recently, then you just go to the re-delivery terminal located in the store to get your update. If you purchased it a while ago, then send a notecard to Blueberry named "Bisquit Update: Your Name" with a screenshot of your skirt in your inventory included in the notecard and she will send you your update. I personally use gyazo to take all my screenshots. Let me know if you need help in world and I would be glad to assist you in getting your updates/ update notecard sent.

      Doe made my cute hair today. It is available at the current round of The Chapter Four. I am showing it with the two-tone capability all Doe hair has. I am using two different color packs- Montone and Colors to get this look. My right side is black with purple dip and my left side is pink and purple ombre. Doe hair is a lot of fun to play with!






Skirt: Blueberry - Bisquit - Zipped Skirts - Maitreya *NEW UPDATE*/ Teleport
Harness: Blueberry - Suko - Harness Add On - Maitreya @ uber
Jacket: Blueberry - Suko - Leather Jacket - Maitreya @ uber
Headphones: Enfant Terrible - Exclusive Headphones Pink&Silver @ uber
Hair: Doe: Barbette (2Tone) - Fatpack @ The Chapter Four
Head: LOGO Chloe v5.0
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Boots: [ SAKIDE ] Capricious Boots Black
Fishnets: Izzie's - Fishnet Stockings *MIX*
Head Applier: [Pink Fuel] <Peach> - Kiyomi - LOGO Head Applier @ We <3 Roleplay December
Tattoo: L'Emporio -Owl-Tattoo-3 Fades-+ App-
Poses: Hopscotch My Jam

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!