Don't Let This Feeling End

              Tis the season for ice skating! You can find these adorable skates by N-core at Kustom 9 and my skating poses that ...



      
       Tis the season for ice skating! You can find these adorable skates by N-core at Kustom 9 and my skating poses that bring them to life are by NanTra at Winter Trend 2015. I am really in love with these skates. They are both roller skates and ice skates. The leg warmer, laces, and roller skates change to tons of colors. (that was why I got white). I did the same thing with this adorable new dress from ViSion. The skirt ruffles change to 50 different color combinations- so I got the white dress so the top will stay white and I can make the ruffles whatever color I am feeling like that day. This dress is also at Winter Trend 2015. This event is HUGE- on two sims and packed with tons of goodies. You can find a MAP and direct SLURLS on the event organizers webpage (which I found really helpful when I went to look for this dress). Ok well, I am off imagining myself in Ice Castles as I glide around the pond. Look at all the cute poses in this pack!






Dress: {ViSion} -S&F *Dress Vivi [Maitreya] - White @ Winter Trend 2015 North #93
Poses: {NANTRA} Don't Let This Feeling End @ Winter Trend 2015 South #28
Earmuffs: TartCake- BooBooKitty EarMuffs White/Pink
Gloves: .the sugar garden. Ribbon Glove - Pink @ Arcade December
Scarf: erratic / cwe - shawl / pink
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.2
Hair: Exile::Like the Desert Tonight
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Skates: N-core SKATES "White" for Maitreya Lara @ Kustom 9
Head/Skin Applier: Pink Fuel Morgana


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!