Femme

      Neve just released some adorable coats just in time for winter. I am in love with this particular mesh, Femme. It has a frilly...



      Neve just released some adorable coats just in time for winter. I am in love with this particular mesh, Femme. It has a frilly dress under the coat that I think is just such a sweet touch. It comes in four different 4-texture packs and the cool part is that you can mix and match the coat, button, and dress colors in each pack to come up with your own unique look. I paired my new coat with some beautiful Kunglers Cerys earrings with beautiful peach and mint coordinating colors that are new and will be available at shiny shabby tomorrow . I also thought the new Reign bow pumps with socks were darling with this coat and added to the overall girly factor. Finally, my new Magika hair with lights is simply amazing and perfect as Christmas approaches in just FIVE days (gulp!). 




Coat: Neve coat - femme lively - Physique/ Teleport
Earrrings: (Kunglers) Cerys earrings- Golden white @ shiny shabby
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.3
Hair: Magika - Sparkle (w/ lights)
Shoes: REIGN.- BOW PUMPS w/SOCKS (Slink-Physique)- Aqua
Body: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique/ Teleport
Head/Body Applier: Lara Hurley-Christy Midtone
Poses: Everglow Fresh 3 and 7
Furniture: floorplan. repurposed ski lift / mint @ collabor88 December


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!