Windy

      We <3 Roleplay just opened and its packed full of goodies. I am particularly excited about  my Eudora 3D jewelry and Pink ...



      We <3 Roleplay just opened and its packed full of goodies. I am particularly excited about  my Eudora 3D jewelry and Pink Fuel skin for my LOGO head- both new and exclusive at We <3 RP. It has been full but hopefully you can get in soon to get these goodies! My dress is a new Kaithleen's release at the current round of Designer Showcase. It comes in white (shown), red, black, amd cream  with standard sizes, and fitmesh for Maitreya and Slink. I am especially impressed with the strap- it fits really well and sits on my shoulder nicely. 


      My Pink Fuel head applier was shown on LOGO Alex on the ad poster, but I am wearing it on Chloe and I think its pretty cute on her! The lipsticks on this applier are gorgeous. <3




Jewelry: Eudora 3D Eos Full Set @ We <3 Roleplay December
Head Applier: Pink Fuel <Peach> - Kiyomi - LOGO Head Applier @ We <3 Roleplay December
Shoes: ISON - suede strap heels -Slink Mid Physique- (white)
Dress: Kaithleen's Marlene Long Dress - White maitreya @ Designer Showcase
Head: LOGO Chloe v5.0 
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\  Starry Night \\ Windy - Blonds @ Arcade December
Pose 1: oOo Studio Alicia 3
Pose 2: NanTra Crimson and Clover 2


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!