Easy Rolled

          Oh the first week of Arcade! I always feel like I get behind in everything else in both lives because I get so focused on p...



          Oh the first week of Arcade! I always feel like I get behind in everything else in both lives because I get so focused on playing. However, there are a lot of other things going on around the grid, so now that you have your Arcade wish list- lets look at all the other goodies! Neve just released the cutest sweater/shirt combos and rolled pants ever- just in time for colder weather. I adore the polka dot/stripe combination that I made with this newest release- so cute! As always the mesh is flawless, the textures super realistic, options galore with a 4 color change HUD in every purchase, and perfect fitmesh fits for all your favorite mesh bodies. Cae is at faMESHed with this triple strand necklace and earring set. The first strand (not shown) has color change gems and the other two strands are metals. I made the third strand duo-metal colors silver and bronze which I think coordinates nicely with the tones in my sweater. My hair with an adorable knit hat is a new release by enVOGUE. The hat is texture change which is great, but my favorite feature is that enVOGUE makes fitmesh hair and I love the fitted version! For those of us with bigger than standard size boobs, but not huge Lola boobs, fitmesh hair is a wonderful treat- not in my boobs, not floating 5 inches above my boobs. 





Jewelry: Cae :: Layered :: Collection @ faMESHed December
Hair: enVOGUE HAIR - Lynette Fitted/ Teleport
Boots: Ingenue :: Alma Boots :: Creme @ Arcade December 2015
Pants: neve pant - rolled dots - Lara/ Teleport
Sweater: neve top - easy stripe - Lara/ Teleport
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.2
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Skin/ Head Applier: Pink Fuel Morgana/ Teleport
Pose 1: NanTra Pret a Porter 2/ Teleport
Pose 2: Everglow Afternoon 3/ Teleport


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!