Nordic Winter

    No secret why collabor88 stays full for at least the first week of the event- always amazing items at low prices. That is a winning...


    No secret why collabor88 stays full for at least the first week of the event- always amazing items at low prices. That is a winning combination every day. I enjoy the 88 and 188L items that you can get at the event every month, but I spent a little more on my new Genesis Nicole mesh head. A full mesh head (with eye positions and blinking), which is usually Rare in their gacha machines, for only 788L is a really great deal imo. I think this new head looks a little bit like Kate Hudson. I blogged the Angie Genesis mesh head recently and although gorgeous it does not feel like me. This one does feel a lot more like me. I do however adore all the makeup in the Angie machine and I can wear it on this head- which is super fun. My outfit is by Secret Store and as usual its adorable. I can never pass up their items at collabor88. 




Hair: Exile::Cozy Winter Nights @ collabor88 December
Head: Genesis_Head_Nicole_2.0 @ collabor88 December
Attached: Slink Hands, Flat Feet, Hourglass/ Teleport
Top: [Hourglass]The Secret Store - Katya Sweater - Sweet Mix @ collabor88 December
Pants: [Hourglass]The Secret Store - Masha Pants - Baby Pink @ collabor88 December
Shoes: LAVAROCK CREATIONS Mesh sneakers
Pose: oOo Studio brevity five

Makeup was used from many different Genesis heads: 
     10 HUD_Genesis_Lab_Lipgloss_COVERGIRL (Kirsten's favorite lipgloss)
     15 HUD_Genesis_Lab_Eyeshadows_SAMIRA
     16 HUD_Genesis_Lab_SMOKEY_EYES_ANGIE
     17 HUD_Genesis_Lab_Lipgloss_COOL_GIRL
     17 HUD_Genesis_Lab_Eyeshadows_RITA_SMOKEY_EYES
     15 HUD_Genesis_Lab_Eyeshadows_COLORFUL_DAY


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!