Slink Drape Halter

      Slink just released these sexy Drape Halter dresses made for Physique, Hourglass, and also standard sizes. I am showing my lip...



      Slink just released these sexy Drape Halter dresses made for Physique, Hourglass, and also standard sizes. I am showing my lipstick colored one on my Hourglass. This new body was actually just updated too. The current version is now V1.2. Basically Siddean fixed some issues on the UV so appliers work better. If you missed the news of this update, all you need to do is go to the main slink store and hit the re-delivery terminal. While you are there, check out these new gorgeous dresses too- perfect for upcoming holiday parties. 

     My Kunglers earrings are actually the centerpiece of my outfit and anchor the pinks and blues that I have included in my look today. You can find the Josephine earrings in a variety of metal/stone combinations at the current round of Cosmopolitan


         I am channeling Angelina Jolie today in my Angie Genesis head that is available at Kustom 9. I am showing it with different lipsticks/ lipgloss/ and eye makeup that is available in the machine. This is a gacha item, so you could get a mesh head for only 99L. The commons don't have expressions nor do the eyes blink, but getting a complete mesh head for 99L is kind of cool. You can look on marketplace and get the exact number(s) you want in this gacha machine also. The appliers for Maitreya, Slink, and Belleza are in the main Genesis store and they are FREE. I have not played a Genesis machine up til now because I was not really sure how it would work and how the body appliers would work. I tend to like certain skins and I was not sure I would like the ones on Genesis or not when I was not able to apply other skins. This head does not feel like 'me', but I think it is really pretty and I am enjoying playing with it. I really like how Genesis makeups are interchangeable between different Genesis heads too. If you want to try a mesh head, but are not ready to spend thousands to do so- a gacha Genesis head is a great choice to experiment with. 




Head: Genesis_Head_Angie_2.0_Smile @ Kustom 9
Eyes: Genesis_Lab_2.3_Grey
Lipgloss: 10 HUD_Genesis_Lab_Lipgloss_COVERGIRL
Eyeshadow: 15 HUD_Genesis_Lab_Eyeshadows_SAMIRA
Eyes: 17 Genesis SECRET
Earrings: (Kunglers) Josephine earrings - Teal @ Cosmopolitan
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer- Sophia Faceted Jewelled Collar @ faMESHed December
Dress: Slink Drape Halter Dress Physique Hourglass Lipstick *NEW* Teleport
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass V1.2   Teleport
Attached: Slink Hands and Feet  Teleport
Hair: TRUTH  Dasha
Shoes: Livalle [L.Warwick] Siren -Platform Heels- CANDY/ Teleport
Poses: Everglow/ Teleport


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!